As the clone of Microship PICkit 3 programmer/debugger, this item is a simple, low-cost in-circuit debugger that is controlled by a PC running MPLAB IDE (v8.20 or greater) software on a Windows platform. The PICkit 3 programmer/debugger is an integral part of the development engineer’s tool suite. The application usage can vary from software development to hardware integration.
This PICkit 3 programmer/debugger is a debugger system used for hardware and software development of Microchip PIC microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) that are based on In-Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) and Enhanced In-Circuit Serial Programming 2-wire serial interfaces. In addition to debugger functions, the PICkit 3 programmer/debugger system also may be used as a development programmer.
The debugger system executes code like an actual device because it uses a device with built-in emulation circuitry, instead of a special debugger chip, for emulation. All available features of a given device are accessible interactively, and can be set and modified by the MPLAB IDE interface.
- Size: 93.50(L) × 39.80(W) × 12.90(H) ±0.2mm
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to 5V range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, active, status)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of all memory types (EEPROM, ID, configuration and program) with verification
- Peripheral freeze at breakpoint
Program and debug applications
- PIC KIT3 Programmer/Debugger x1
- 6-pin flat cables ×1
- Mini USB print cable ×1
- Free 6-pin header ×2
- Additional Information
Weight 130.0000 Model IM120807008 Link Wiki N/A